Proud AGGIE of the Week
Congratulations to Lilleana Dupuy, our Aggie of the Week! A sophomore elementary education major from Lawton, Lilleana posted this photo taken at the Ole Kim painting at Nance-Boyer, adding the note, “ILOVECU🖤⛏!” Thanks, Lilleana, for sharing your Aggie pride! Lilleana will receive $10 in Camcash and some swag from the Office of Public Affairs!
YOU can be the next Aggie of the Week! Just post your photo – either wearing CU attired or at a CU event, to your Instagram, FB or Twitter page (your post must be public) using the hashtag #CUAggieoftheWeek! Yep, that’s a new hashtag: #CUAggieoftheWeek.
So how do you become Aggie of the Week? Take a selfie in spirit wear and post it on social media. Each week, we’ll select a photo to be our Aggie of the Week. Here are the rules:
- Participants can win once per academic year
- Entries must use the hashtag #CUAggieOfTheWeek, and “Cameron University” must be properly tagged in whatever platform they choose to post their photo (on Instagram, Cameron’s tag is @cameronuniversity; on Twitter, its @CUAggies; on Facebook, it’s @CameronUniversity)
- Photos must have a date stamp from the current academic year
- The photo must clearly display CU apparel, or black and gold colors
- Participants must be current students, faculty or staff
- Entries must be tasteful
- The person selected must pick up their CU swag from the Office of Public Affairs within a week of their selection
- Winners will be announced on all CU social media platforms, so by submitting a photo, participants are agreeing to the use of their image; and, most of all,
- Most of all, the more creative the photo, the better the chance of being selected.
- The photo selected for Aggie of the Week wins $10 in CamCash compliments of CU and Sodexo, Inc., and swag from CU Public Affairs.
Aggie Update is e-mailed each Friday. If you would like to have an event listed in the weekly update or placed on the university calendar, please visit the events calendar request. Events must be submitted by noon Thursday for inclusion in the next week’s Aggie Update. For more information on any events visit the CU events page.
If you have questions, please contact the Office of Public Affairs at 580-581-2211 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact numbers you should know …
Academic Advisement Center: 581.6741
CU Bookstore: 581.2379
Financial Assistance: 581.2293
One Stop/Cashier: 581.2393
Public Safety: 581.2911
Student Help Desk (for IT issues): 581.2829
Veteran Affairs: 581.2301
Cameron University’s Mission
Cameron University provides a diverse and dynamic student body access to quality educational opportunities; fosters a student-centered academic environment that combines innovative classroom teaching with experiential learning; prepares students for professional success, responsible citizenship, life-long learning, and meaningful contributions to a rapidly changing world; and is a driving force in the cultural life and economic development of the region.